Are you a Jiofi user? Then, you just landed on the right page. In this article, I am going to show you how to login to jiofi.local.html if you want to configure your Jio settings. So, continue reading and learn the process written below.
Jiofi is a wireless portable broadband device that is owned by Reliance Industries. It is powered by Jio sim card that allows mobile devices to access 4G internet speed and users to create a mobile WiFi hotspot.
Just like any other broadband device, Jiofi can also be configured by the users whenever they want to. The settings can be accessed by logging in to Jiofi through an IP address and a computer.
Here’s how you can login to Jiofi using its default IP address.
How to login to jiofi.local.html
Many of the Jiofi users are asking how can they configure the settings of this device even if they have no access to the internet. Actually, you do not need internet to access Jiofi settings. All you have to do is to log in to it.
So read and follow the steps below.
- Turn on your Jiofi device by holding down the power button for a few seconds. Then, from the connectivity settings, find the name of the Jiofi you are using. If your Jiofi is newly purchased and you do not know the network name and password, you can see the default credentials on the package or the back of your device.
- Connect your PC to Jiofi network and open your browser.
- On the address bar, type jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1. This will ask you to enter the default username as password which is set as “administrator” upon purchase.
- After entering all the necessary details to login, you will be prompted to the Jiofi’s dashboard. From there, you will be able to change your username, password, and do some configuration on its settings.
- That’s it! Once you are done with everything, logout from it and disconnect Jiofi on your device.
If you have questions about the steps above, do let us know. You can also reach out to us if you have encountered any problem while logging in or using Jiofi.